Founder Masashige Kuwayama
After setting up the world's largest center (1989) using In Vitro technology with cows, which was the foundation for human reproductive medical technology, he continued as a leader in key fields such as in vitro fertilization, in-vitro cultivation, and, cryopreservation, developing the world's leading technologies.
I am pleased to announce that appointed as a Chief Executive Officer from July 1, 2020. I will constantly strive to contribute to the company's development.
I served as COO, Vice President of Reprolife until June. In the past, I had many years of experience as a representative of foreign-owned certification companies. Continuing to listen to patients and medical staffs, I will develop the philosophy and history of Reprolife that we have built up.
For further company's development, I appreciate your continued support and look forward to working with you.
Develop and manufacture the most effective and safest medical products
Supplying at the lowest prices to help the infertility patients of the world
- Company Name
- Reprolife Co., Ltd.
- AM Building 9F, 2-5-3 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo [MAP]
- Phone Number
- Masashige Kuwayama
- Masahiro Mukai
- Number of Employees
- 53 (including part-time, as of December 2019)
Global sales department
|Hope spread throughout the world|
- Kenji Akita Global sales department chief
"In order to protect the dignity of life, only the safest methods are acceptable."
Based on this creed, the global sales department travels around the world performing promotion and training of Cryotec method.
This method, which is the safest and most simple way to realize the hope for pregnancy contained in oocytes and embryos, is being used in facilities throughout the world bringing joy to people.
Out company's technology is able to maximize the potential of patients' oocytes and embryos and is a cutting-edge technology that is a pride of Japan.
We will continue spreading the joy brought by cryopreservation around the world. Until the suffering of infertility is extinguished from the world.
Domestic sales department
- Keiji Mano Head of domestic sales department
- I have consistently engaged in medical treatment to this day. I have a skill for creating startups which "spread good things around the world," and am working toward the unified implementation of planning, marketing, and proposal-based sales. As leader of domestic sales, it is my responsibility to conduct planning, proposals, and follow-ups from the customer's point of view. We are always pleased to provide support which is beneficial for facilities and patients, so please feel free to contact us.
- Jin Sakata
- I have worked in sales in many different industries. Always throughly field-oriented in my work, I continue to travel around the country to do what I can to give form to people's voices. I have become throughly immersed in the Cryotec preservation method, and will work hard to be able to solve any problems and answer any questions in vitrification.
- Shoma Okuda
- I joined the company in 2019, sharing Kuwayama's desire to give more hope to women around the world utilizing the superior reproductive medical technology developed by our company. I am primarily in charge of the Kanto, Kansai, and Chugoku areas. We always endeavor to do business not focusing on the company but on the customer, so please feel free to consult with us on any matter.
|Everything we do is to bring smiles to people|
- Masahiko Kikuchi Manufacturing department chief
The Manufacturing Division was created as manufacturing factories for Reprolife.
This division manages the production process are carried out in these factories, from solution dispensing and inspection to assembly, packaging, and shipping. We cooperate with the other departments to enable fast and flexible shipping of our products to 70 countries overseas, playing a vital supporting role for hospital facilities, clinics, etc.
Our dream is to bring smiles to all the people in the world suffering from infertility, and we deliver our products to the world based on our motto of "quality products faster.
Quality assurance department
|We have started a new "Reprolife."|
- Sayaka Takahashi Quality assurance department chief
- We are aiming for approval (certification) in countries around the world.
- We achieve a level of quality that will satisfy our clients and protect the patients.
- We have established a quality management system based on ISO quality assurance standards and will maintain and improve it.
- All employees participate and cooperate to promote quality assurance activities.
Music therapy promotion department
|Made possible by music|
- Rieko Higuchi Music therapy promotion department chief
Music therapy aims to use the various strengths of music to promote mental and physical development and the acquisition of social skills.
In the music therapy promotion department we implement musical
therapy with the goals of "language and vocal stimulation," "increasing exercise regulation ability," and "acquiring social skills" for children with disabilities.
The children become able to do things they couldn't before, and learn things they didn't know.
Please enjoy time together with them as they accumulate these experiences, leading to enriching growth that is "made possible by music."
HR & GA department, Finance & Accounting department
|What we are able to do.|
- Fumiaki Shibui HR & GA department, Finance & Accounting department finance and accounting department chief
Bringing smiles to women around the world who desire children. ．．．．
The employees of Reprolife are working hard around the world with a grand mission at heart.
Our mission is to support these partners of ours.
To provide an environment where our partners can engage in their work with peace of mind, and to build a workplace where they can fully manifest their potential.
What should we do now, and what can we do?
We will tackle challenges every day while confronting a variety of issues.
Everything we do is to tangibly realize the enthusiasm of our partners.
A company which values clinical application, research, and support
Our affiliate facilities play a variety of roles in clinical application, research, and support for prospective parents
Established REPRO Support Medical Research Center Co., Ltd., as a research facility.
The name was changed to the Institute of Advanced Reproductive Technology, Inc.
Cancun Advanced Reproductive Medicine Center opened in Mexico
Launched the music therapy promotion department for the goal of childcare support
Inquiries accepted below
If you have any inquires relating to employment or learning, or any other questions, etc., please fill out the inquiries form below and send them to us.