REPROLIFE CO., LTD. (hereafter “we”) recognize the importance of personal information and shall endeavor to protect personal information in accordance with the following policies.
1. Collection of Personal Information
We collect your nationality, name, age, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and the other personal information by legal and fair means.
2. Use of personal information
We will use personal information within the scope of the following purposes.
1. For the sale, payment, or shipment of products
2. For the advertising or promotion of products and the other services we provide, including the sending of direct mails and/or the e-mails
3. For sharing an important information on this site
4. To respond to questions or inquiries that may arise
5. To Request for your cooperation in questionnaire and the other surveys
6. For research, statistics, and analysis of marketing data
7. For purposes incidental to the above-mentioned purposes of use
3. Managing Personal Information
We will strictly control personal information by implementing necessary measures, such as establishing an in-house management system and thoroughly educating employees, in order to keep the personal information of customers accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
4. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information we obtain from customers shall not be provided or disclosed to any third party unless any of the following applies.
1. Customer Consent
2. Disclosure to Third Parties we outsource to provide the services that customers want.
3. The disclosure of personal information is required in accordance with laws and regulations.
5. Entrustment of Handling of Personal Information
We may outsource the handling of personal information obtained from customers to the Third Parties that has concluded a confidentiality agreement with respect to personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified to the customer.
6. Use of Cookie
7. EU Data Privacy Rights
The EU General Data Protection Regulation guarantees certain rights to the personal information of EU residents under the law. These rights include the right to access, correct, and delete personal data we hold. To the extent required by applicable law, we will provide users with reasonable access to their personal information and will take appropriate steps to enable them to modify, revise, or delete information about users.
8. Updates to This Policy
9. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, complaint, and inquiry of personal information
Upon receipt of a request for disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of personal information from a customer, we will carry out procedures such as disclosure without delay after confirming identity of the individuals . For procedures such as disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information, please contact the following inquiry desk.
For any complaints or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following inquiry desk.
REPROLIFE CO., LTD. Personal Information Inquiry Desk
AM Bldg. 9F, 2-5-3 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022 Japan
Reception time/Monday to Friday: 9:30 to 17:30*Saturday, Sunday, and national holidays, excluding year-end and New Year holidays
Established on April 1th, 2021
REPROLIFE CO., LTD.
Masahiro Mukai, Managing Director