REPROLIFE Inc. (hereafter “we”) recognize the importance of personal information and shall endeavor to protect personal information in accordance with the following policies.
1. Collection of Personal Information
We collect your nationality, name, age, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and the other personal information by legal and fair means.
2. Use of personal information
We will use personal information within the scope of the following purposes.
1. For the sale, payment, or shipment of products
2. For the advertising or promotion of products and the other services we provide, including the sending of direct mails and/or the e-mails
3. For sharing an important information on this site
4. To respond to questions or inquiries that may arise
5. To Request for your cooperation in questionnaire and the other surveys
6. For research, statistics, and analysis of marketing data
7. For purposes incidental to the above-mentioned purposes of use
3. Managing Personal Information
We will strictly control personal information by implementing necessary measures, such as establishing an in-house management system and thoroughly educating employees, in order to keep the personal information of customers accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
4. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information we obtain from customers shall not be provided or disclosed to any third party unless any of the following applies.
1. Customer Consent
2. Disclosure to Third Parties we outsource to provide the services that customers want.
3. The disclosure of personal information is required in accordance with laws and regulations.
5. Entrustment of Handling of Personal Information
We may outsource the handling of personal information obtained from customers to the Third Parties that has concluded a confidentiality agreement with respect to personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified to the customer.
6. Use of Cookie
7. EU Data Privacy Rights
The EU General Data Protection Regulation guarantees certain rights to the personal information of EU residents under the law. These rights include the right to access, correct, and delete personal data we hold. To the extent required by applicable law, we will provide users with reasonable access to their personal information and will take appropriate steps to enable them to modify, revise, or delete information about users.
8. Updates to This Policy
9. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, complaint, and inquiry of personal information
Upon receipt of a request for disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of personal information from a customer, we will carry out procedures such as disclosure without delay after confirming identity of the individuals . For procedures such as disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information, please contact the following inquiry desk.
For any complaints or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following inquiry desk.
REPROLIFE Inc. Personal Information Inquiry Desk
AM Bldg. 9F, 2-5-3 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022 Japan
Reception time/Monday to Friday: 9:30 to 17:30*Saturday, Sunday, and national holidays, excluding year-end and New Year holidays
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Data Subject Request Form
1. Request to Know means a consumer request that we disclose personal information that we have about the consumer as allowed under the CCPA.
2. Request to Delete means a consumer request that we delete personal information about a consumer that we have collected from the consumer as allowed under the CCPA.
3. Categories Report means a report provided in response to a Request to Know that provides you with the categories of personal information we have collected in the 12 months preceding your request and for each category: the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for which we collected the personal information; the categories of third parties to whom we sold or disclosed the category of personal information for a business purpose; and the business or commercial purpose for which we sold or disclosed the category of personal information.
4. Specific Pieces Report means a report provided in response to a Request to Know that provides you with the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you in the 12 months preceding your request.
5. Verify means to determine that the consumer making the request to know or request to delete is the consumer about whom the business has collected information.
2. Verification Process
For all requests made through this website under the CCPA, we will ask for personal information from you to verify your identity and ensure that you are the person who is the subject of the request. We will have a different verification process depending on the type of request. We may use third party verification companies to help us verify you identify. If we are unable to find you in our records, or match the data you provide on this website with what we have in our records, we will notify you.
For a Request to Know seeking a Specific Pieces Report, we will seek your name, phone and email to verify your identity. We will also ask you to provide a signed declaration, under penalty of perjury, that you are the person whose personal information is the subject of the request. If we are unable to verify your request for a Specific Pieces Report, we will treat it as a request for a Categories Report.
For a Request to Know seeking a Categories Report, we will seek your name, phone and email to verify your identity. If we are unable to verify your request for a Categories Report, we will direct you to the data handling practices in our online privacy statement.
For a Request to Delete, we will seek your name, phone and email to verify your identify. After receipt of a Request to Delete and verification information, we will seek confirmation before actually deleting any personal information. If you are making this request through an authorized agent, we will request written authorization from you and will seek to verify your identify in the manners stated above (depending on the request type) or we will accept a legal Power of Attorney under the California Probate Code to the authorized agent.
3. Timing of Response:
For a Request to Delete or Request to Know, we will strive to fulfill these requests within 45 days from the date we receive your request. If additional time is needed to complete the request, we will notify you that additional time is needed, tell you the reason that we need additional time, and tell you when you can expect your request to be completed. A request to delete your personal information will also be forwarded to relevant service providers with whom we have shared your personal information.
4. Additional Information
If you make a Request to Delete, we will not delete personal information on archived or backup systems until the archived or backup system is next accessed or used. We will maintain a record of the Request to Delete as permitted by law.
We will maintain records of requests that are made that include the date of request, nature of request, manner in which the request was made, the date of our response, the nature of our response, and the basis for any denial of the request if it is denied in whole or part.
Established on April 1th, 2021
Masahiro Mukai, Managing Director